Starmark, a Trustmark Company, administers self-funded health benefit plans exclusively for smaller businesses nationwide. Employers choose from extensive plan design choices to create a self-funded health plan to meet their unique needs and budget, while stop-loss insurance provides the protection they need.
The Starmark difference means:
- Affordable healthcare benefit solutions from a pioneer in
self-funding for small businesses.
- Freedom of choice in healthcare providers nationwide through Aetna
Signature Administrators® (ASA) PPO, Cigna® and other networks.
- Seamless integration of plan administration, stop-loss insurance and
claim payment with self-funded plans administered by Starmark and
stop-loss insurance coverage provided by Trustmark Life Insurance
Company, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Exceptional personal service to ensure satisfaction. Self-service
capabilities enable brokers, employers and members to access tailored
healthcare benefit resources 24/7.
- A smooth transition to self-funding with efficient, secure employee
enrollment online or via telephone, and employer tools to simplify plan
administration, including utilization reports to better manage
- An opportunity for a refund if actual claims are lower than funded
through a choice of surplus options.
- A complete benefits package to help attract and retain employees such
as an HRA or HSA, plus fully insured ancillary products including
dental, life/AD&D and short-term disability plans.
- Flexible, competitive compensation and lucrative bonus opportunities.